Weasel is a Bad Dawg

'scuse me, Mr. Dawg...can I call you Bad Dawg or has someone else taken that
one?  (ha, ha)

p.s.  No wife...na, na...wrong garage.

p.p.s.  Anyone got the moniker "Bird Dawg"?  If not, I'll take it if I am
allowed to join the prestigious "Dawg" clan.

NEW BUSINESS:  Anyone considering attending the Triumph rally being held
somewhere near Mount Saint Helens, Washington in late June?  Looks like
about six of us (all various newer Trumps) will be going from Edmonton.  All
RATS!  I'll be easy to pick out of the crowd.  I'll be riding the guy riding
the black 'ST', wearing the black jacket and black helmet (snicker,
snicker).