Dawg Names

I've been lurking around for quite some time now and thought I'd do a quick
intro. I've been riding for about 10 years now, mainly cruisers up to this
point. I'm a MSF instructor  and have taught in Illinois and Wisconsin. I'm
originally from Georgia, but go where the US Navy sends m, which for now is
Great Lakes, IL. I ordered a Blue 00 ST a few weeks back and expect it in the
next couple of weeks, until then, I'll keep going on my Shadow 1100, which I
will keep anyway. As for Dawg names, I understood there would be an
indication of how they are to be derived, but at this point, I'd like to put
a reservation on "Hunting Dawg" if possible. Look forward to meeting some of
you down the road. Is anyone planning to attend SCMG or TWiSTAR this year (if
you have to ask, don't worry about it)?

Brad Hancock, LT, CEC, USN
Mundelein, IL