Re: Rallye 2000

At 04:09 PM 3/23/00 -0500, Gaske David G DLVA wrote:
>Call me cheap, but is anyone thinking about camping?

Hey David,

I wouldn't call you cheap - I meant to include that in my original post.
I'm taking the day off tomorrow to ride roller coasters with my daughter
(wahoo!!!) and have been running around trying to get everything done.

Pisgah has primitive (no showers but there are sinks with running cold
water) camp sites available across the street. They do not offer
reservations, but according to Bruce, they only fill up on the 4th and
Labor Day.

If anyone does go the camping route, please still let me know that you are
coming (for our head count).

Another option would be to share a room which would get you under $40 per
night.

- - Eric