RE: Pricing ! Does this sound right ?

Robert,
My dealer (the one soon to not be a dealer) in Fredericton, NB, is selling
me my red '99 for his invoice (11,953) plus freight  ($190).   His retail on
the three bag setup is $2000, but I'm only getting the two bags now (1125).
Add it all up and you'll see that the grand total is 13,268.  This is all
Canadian money.  The red bike is mine so don't even think about it, but if
you want to save some coin, they have a black one with 500 km on it that
they demo'd last year. You would probably be able to get a slightly better
price than I can, as it was demo'd, but it sounds like you should be able to
definately save enough coin to justify the trip.  Where you are in Ontario,
warranty is not an issue for you, whereas for me I'll be losing dealer
support when he clears out the last of his bikes.

Regards,
Todd Trask
'46 Chief, '56 TRW, '68 Bonnie soon to be a '99 Sprint