Safety

Morning all;

Just a little safety reminder, check your mirror before you make that left hand
turn, for you brits guess that would be a right hand turn.

Was waiting for traffic to clear to make left hand turn into work this morning,
just as traffic cleared glanced down at the mirror to start my turn, and some
moron cager was blasting past on my left.  Needless to say it got my heart racing
a bit.

Wish I would have been thinking a bit quicker as it happened and got his plate
numbers.  There was a city bus parked waiting to start its morning runs and the
driver was standing outside and saw the whole thing.  Not sure if the local police
would have done anything or not, but sure would have liked to give them a chance.

Everyone ride safe.

Mark Dieck
Y2K ST
Mesa, Az