Re: Pilot Sports/What's That Bike?

No strong impressions so far except that the tire is very comfortable. It's
still a bit cool here with lot's of crap on the roads still (at least on the
twisty roads) so I'm scuffing in the tires a little carefully. They are a
bit squirmy until they get a bit of heat in them after about 12kms but feel
pretty good after that. We're supposed to get some rain tomorrow so
hopefully I can get the tires onto the lettering on Sunday.

Cheers for now.

Keith Formosa
Toronto, Canada

BTW, I changed the light bulb in my tachometer today - this is not a fun job
and definitely VERY expensive if you give it to a mechanic to do.
Incidentally, out of all the bulbs on the ST, the tach bulb is the most
difficult to change out. Job by an experienced wrench is AT LEAST 2 hours -
It took me 3 hours to do.