Re: Wheel nut torque

I don't mean to be a dick - but isn't nm (nanometers) a measurement of
length, but foot lbs. is a measurement of pressure?  It seems
inconsistent.

However, if you type "measurement conversion" into Yahoo, it gives you a
bunch of tables to convert your measurements.  I just tried it myself -
but was unable to convert nm's to ft/lbs.

Hope this helps a little...

Robb
Robb@xxxxxxxxxxx