opportunity

 Good Morning All;

 This was forwarded to me from another discussion list; thought
somebody
you know might be interested.                             - - - o%\o
 APA SEARCH, INC.

 March 22, 2000

 Dear Motorcycle Club Leader:

 Our company is an executive search firm that has just been retained
to fill
a President/CEO position for a large motorcycle parts and accessory
company.
We need your help.

 Our client (who is based in Southern California) has asked us to
find for
them a President/CEO that  aside from having the professional
qualifications
necessary (more on that later) is also an avid motorcycle enthusiast.

 We thought the best way to find motorcycle enthusiasts would be to
look
within the many motorcycle clubs. Since the position is based in
Southern
California, these are the clubs we're contacting.

 The person we seek must currently be a senior executive (at least
Vice
President level) with a large manufacturing organization, but does
not have
to have experience running a motorcycle parts company.  The position
promises to be a wonderful opportunity to grow and manage a company,
where
an individual's personal knowledge of motorcycles and related issues
would impact their success.

 This might truly be the "dream job" for one of your members or
motorcycle
"acquaintances" - that's why we've thought to ask for your help. If
you
could forward my contact information (below) to anyone that loosely
fits
our criteria, we would be very happy to forward a complete job
description to them and discuss the situation with them in greater
detail (in absolute
confidence, of course).

 Thank you very much in advance for your help. I'm sure that if you
refer the person who gets hired they'll thank you very much also.
Please call me if you have any questions.

                                         Sincerely,

                                                      Howard Kesten
                                                        President
   hkesten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hkesten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>