Re: First gear

My ST has 2500 miles and still does the exact same thing,
but only when the engine is still cold.  Once I get
passed the first couple of upshifts from first gear,
it's fine.  I hope it loosens up soon because I'm either
going to break my foot or break the shifter linkage
trying upshift.

Arf,

GG "Wiener Dawg"