Re[2]: Wheel nut torque / PAPEG-leg the illterate bully

At 13:08 27/03/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>     C'mon Guys,
>
>     Let's put the handbags away before the list ends up as unfriendly as
>     the VFR list. We don't need an environment where members are reluctant
>     to ask questions for the fear of appearing dumb or where there's no
>     tongue in cheek wise crack replies in case somebody might be too
>     sensitive to take the ribbing. I don't want to have to run the spell
>     checker every time I post or have to think twice about every reply in
>     case I might offend a sensitive soul. So whadya say everyone backs off
>     a little, calms down and we try to maintain the plesant atmosphere
>     that sets this list apart from the others?
>
>     Martin,
>     Dublin, Ireland

I'll second that.....
Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

OK fellas (and ladies), handbag swinging hair pulling lipstick smearing
catfight mode off.
By the way, someone mentioned that I could tell the difference between my
ass and a shotgun barrel because my shotgun barrel was cold? Does that mean
you think my ass is hot? You silver tongued devil!

CA Stu (dawg)
Stuart Mumford <-- I'm too sexy for a Ducati, too sexy for a Bandit, too
sexy for a Veefer....
99 KLR650 "Iron Pimp"
99 Sprint ST " Atomic Tomato"