RE: Harley/Triumph dealer???

> At 11:13 AM 3/27/00 -0500, Bird, Garry wrote:
> >Hey, ERIK!  WTF???  If this was a Harley/Triumph dealer I would
> expect zero
> >whining about hot oil and hard to get to filters and drain plugs.  I know
> >for a fact that anyone who's ever worked on a Harley shouldn't have a
> >problem working on a Triumph.  Not to be rude... :- (
>
> Actually (and no I am not trying to start a war here) the combo Harley /
> Triumph dealers are the source of a lot of problems. Not a good mix for
> whatever reason.
>
> (And no this is not meant to be Harley bashing - I still own one
> myself...)
>
> - Eric
Just my $.02, but I think Howells in New Kingston PA is a notable exception
to this general rule of thumb. This HD/Triumph dealership has gone way
overboard in promoting and supporting Triumphs and I would hope that anyone
in that area would stop by and experience their hospitality.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Sprint ST