RE: European route

Jim Gillespie wrote:
    Calling European riders (hi Jonathan :-)

    In July I'll be riding from London to the Nuerburgring with my
girlfriend.
- -----
Jim, there are a few of us not too far away and it might be fun to meet for
a day ride or overnight.  What dates do you have planned?  If we get our
planned ST ride in the Ardennes together this Saturday then maybe we can
think of some route/hotel suggestions for you.  And the Nuerbergring is only
a day ride away for me & Jonathan - I'm game to pay my DM 23 and wobble
round it!

I normally use the Hook of Holland-Harwich ferry when I'm en route to the
UK, as it's more convenient for me starting from near Essen and heading to
friends in Suffolk.  If you use that route instead, we're about 2 1/2 hours
from Hook of Holland and you're welcome to drop in for a coffee.  All
motorway between us & Hook though, twisties are SW and SE of here.

Neil