Two Bros pipe

Just an update on the new TBR carbon C4 pipe. On initial installation, it
had a
horrendous flat spot right at 3k. It was so bad I almost had to downshift to
get
outof it if I tried to accelerate when in it. I can't say there was any
tremendous
performance gain, but it sure sounded great, deep and mellow. And at
sustained
speeds, it was not particularly louder than the stocker, only when I'd get
on it.
The three banger does have a unique exhaust note...

I had the performance tune downloaded and it made a tremendous difference.
The flat spot is gone and the bike feels like it has 10 more hp. If I try
real hard
I can make it bog a bit if I try to accelerate from 1500, but I can't say I
tried
that with the stock pipe, so I may be imaging it and really don't have a
valid
comparison. I've been a bit, shall we say, exuberant with the throttle, and
don't have a good number for mileage yet.

Downsides? I'm not crazy about the mounting setup. The pipe is much less
secure than the stock setup and has a fair amount of left/right play on the
bike.
Time will tell if it's a real issue.