Re: Kent (For Martin)

<< Are you located anywhere in the Snowdon area?  >>
Sorry about the delay, Martin.  I left your post in my box meaning to reply.
Actually, I grew up in Lancashire.  Mum's family was from North Wales and
Shropshire, who moved  to the Haydock mines.  Dads side's from Somerset who
moved up to Lancs.  My only living relatives in Wales now is in Barry, but I
have a lot of friends in the valleys, Abertillery, Aberystwith etc.  Ann, in
sunnier but cramped, polluted, overcrowded, overtaxed, ignored, overcharged
Kentish suburbia.

Ps.  We went on a Kent twisties ride, covering nearly 200 miles in 5 hours, 2
x 1 hour breaks in superb quiet long backroads on Sunday.  We started off in
sunshine with an icy wind, went through a hail storm which coated the
landscape and road in a white coating, then rain.  We ended up back at home
in sunshine!  Can't beat this weather, can you.  Mind you, I forgot, Texas
had it tough, didn't it with that tornado. Ann