Subject: left handers
Author:  AnnBonne@xxxxxxx at Internet
Date:    29/03/00 11:48

I find the bike doesn't like to go over on left hand turns  sometimes
overdoing the turn, and it feels unstable.  Is it me with inappropriate gear
use and preparation or has anyone else experienced this more than other
bikes?.  Has anyone any handy tips for me to improve on this.  Ann,
(presuming to be combrogi dawg until confirmed), Pen-ddraig Sprint ST, Kent,
Britain.

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software