re: Kentish and Texan weather

>  From: mfay@xxxxxxxxx (Martin Fay), on 03/30/2000 09:40:
>          Any time I start feeling jealous of the Texas Biking weather two
>          things spring to mind that cheer me up.
>
>          Piss poor beer and black vinyl seats in the midday sun. ;-)

The beer's not bad as long as it's almost frozen when you start drinkin' it.
The black seat in the midday sun really bites, though, as does the half-molten
asphalt. Most of the new road construction around Houston is now concrete -
real superslab. My main riding jacket is a fully perforated Vanson due to the
heat. Yesterday was upper 80's F (over 30 C ), and it's only March!

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	Spring, Texas, USA
	'00 blue ST