Kentish, Texan and Bavarian weather

Jim Huber wrote:

> The beer's not bad as long as it's almost frozen when you start drinkin'
it.
> The black seat in the midday sun really bites, though, as does the
half-molten
> asphalt. Most of the new road construction around Houston is now
concrete -
> real superslab. My main riding jacket is a fully perforated Vanson due to
the
> heat. Yesterday was upper 80's F (over 30 C ), and it's only March!
>
> "Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
> Spring, Texas, USA
> '00 blue ST

Gr%*#@m - that hurts! We have 32 degrees today - but Fahrenheit!!! There´s a
mix of snow and rain outside. About 1 meter (40 inches) of snow came down in
the Alps within the last 24 hours. And my new RS is sitting in the garage
and desperately waiting for the spring - and so am I.

Have fun!

Thomas (maybe "Ice Dawg" would be more correct - has anybody reserved this
name already?).

PS: But our beer here in Bavaria is definitely better than in Texas! ;-)