Thanks guys

 Just a note to thank the So. Calif. Triumph riders who made the time
and effort to come down for the 1st Monthly Mick's Orange Co. Triumph
Disorganized RAT Ride.

 We appreciate your participation and would also appreciate any and
all comments, suggestions and/or criticisms; as that is the only path
to improvement.

 Due to the many who were unable to join us today because of
Laughlin, Fontana and Willow Springs, we are running the same ride
again next Sunday, only starting from the Walnut Grove coffee shop
(1/2 block West of the 5 FWY on Ortega (74) HWY. We will be there
from 8-to-9am.

 It is a great feeling to have faces to put with the names I've been
seeing for so long on these lists.

                                    Your faithful servant;

 Note:  "Run Hillary Run!" bumper stickers are selling like hotcakes
in New York.  Republicans are putting them on their front bumpers!

         - - - o%\o   (the motorcyclist formerly known as Dogood)