Re: fuel light, yet another fuel sender

Jim Huber wrote:

>         My fuel sender was just replaced again, by the way. I went out to the
> garage after work on Friday to find a puddle of fuel under the bike.

Counting the two that I had that were leaking, I think we're now up to 5
occurences? Out of how many on the list? My dealer was wondering because they
haven't heard of any others that they had replaced. Given the definite safety
problem here, I would hope TOA would be looking at a recall, or at least I hope
they're tracking them to see if they were all one lot.

I did get mine back from Cal BMW/Triumph in time for our weekend trip to a horse
show in Reno. They weren't sure this time whether it was the fuel pump or the
sender that was leaking so they went ahead and replaced both.