RE: Big trip

Simon,
	This guy comes loose on occasion.  I had noticed mine on a morning walk
around one day and thought my dealer was a little boneheaded.  Turns out
that you need to use some Loctite or equivalent to remedy it.

Martin "Broke Dawg" Retherford
99 HD Sporty - worthless
99 ST - Triumph heaven
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here