Race Tech ride report

After spending about 500 miles under varying conditions with the RT setup, I
have to agree wholeheartedly with Erik. Front end is much better now, dive
is slowed down to the point that you really can't tell it is happening.
While the front does not have as much sag as previously, it works MUCH
better at absorbing bumps, especially those sharp ones that always made the
bike feel harsh. The front just rides over everything, pretty amazing to
look down and see the fork moving up and down at such a furious rate, and
the damping is very controlled, makes you wonder why Triumph could not have
done this well. This is a major improvement in the bike. I would also agree
with Erik from the standpoint that the stock rear shock is a pretty decent
piece (unless you ride 2up lots, in which case you can trash it pretty
quickly) and in retrospect I would put my money into the forks before buying
a shock.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Sprint ST