RE: Don't shoot!

Actually I was born in Iowa, and the only kneedragging we got was when you
had to avoid the cows in the road.  That's the only place you could find a
decent corner in that neck of the woods ;)

As for the tilty sidecars, I think most of them have died out.  The only
sidecar I would recomend is an EML, but I don't think they make a kit for
Triumphs.

Having been the tyke on the back of a bike, many moons ago, think when the
Moto Guzzi Le Mans Mk I was new.  I remember the best way was to lock my
arms around the torso of the 'driver' and hang on.  You only get to watch
the one side of the road, but it's being there,and staying there, that
counts.  There's also a product called the buddy belt, this may provide
better handles for him to hang onto.

- -Steven "Dirty Dawg"

<<
OK- I know we are all hardcore kneedraggers born in the mountains... but
anyone know of a sporty looking *lean-able* hack for an ST?  My little boy
wants to ride with Daddy but cannot hold on riding pillion.