Re: Bike Accident in April

Heartiest commiserations
My bike insurance (Mitchell) came through within 3 weeks. Full whack minus
£500 excess, as per contract.
the subsid. insurance (excess, clothing, lost earnings etc.) still hasn't
materialized but is on its way - this is the one where they have to haggle
with the other party's insurance co, and since they know you have more than
one jacket and pair of gloves, they don't seem overly bothered about paying
up pronto.
If it's any consolation, my bruises were gone within the week and I was
typing (unofficially) long before that!

have a good recovery - I know it stinks when the weather's good and you only
have eyes for the ST!

Tim