Re: Bike Accident in April

Funnily enough, although my insurance co. said there would have to be a
split, as the other driver (cabbie) was not 100% to blame, they did shell
out the full cost under the fully comp. insurance policy, as expected, and
then said that the policy would not be affected, i.e. the premiums would not
be going up.
2 months later, today, I receive a letter to the effect that the policy is
soon due for renewal.
Unfortunately, due to a change in the underwriter's terms and conditions,
they can no longer insure me if my bike is not garaged.
yet this was never a problem before!

So, is this just revenge, coincidence, tough luck or sheer vindictiveness?

I haven't looked into alternative policies yet.

But has anyone else had this problem?

I have NO way of garaging the bike anywhere. Not till I move, that is.

Tim