RE: Bike Accident in April

On Wed, 3 May 2000, William A. Flowers wrote:

> Previously, you (Thomas Emberson) wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 May 2000, Smith, Steven wrote:
> >
> > > Crash (Been there, done that, wish I hadn't.)
> >
> > sh$t, me too :-(
>
> If it isn't giving too much away, Thomas, you are one of the few people
> I know to have 2 post-crash bikes awaiting repairs in your garage at the
> same time.  Most people are content to have one wreck at a time.  ;-)
>
> In you defence, you weren't riding the first of the two.

Hey, the 9r only has some mino[u]r scratches in the rears cowling
and grab handle.  Other than that is is in perfect condition. As
far as the 6, I had to put up with the idiot who killed it promising
that his insurance company would come through.  So far over 12
months later neither him nor his insurance company have done squat.
So in my spare time I am fixing it up. Problem is, everytime I
think I have some spare time to work on it, either the GF, work or
woodworking seem to have something to say about that :-(

(Although I think the wood working persuits where worth the effort,
http://www.qnx.com/~thomas/media/media.html, for those who are
interested in what a geek biker can come up with)

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664