Triumph - GIVI bags for sale

     Have decided to sell the 3-bag mono-key luggage set that were
the Triumph factory option and came new on my '95 Sprint.  These are
the black, Triumph-badged, 36-litre GIVIs that were the only hard
luggage Triumph offered at that time. The top bag, with backrest, has
never been used; I bought it in anticipation of my wife riding with
me, which never happened. The two side bags were used for approx. one
year before I replaced them with smaller bags, and both are in very
good condition.

     Mounting hardware is not included (I'm still using it) but is
available from GIVI for most T-3 models. See:

            http://www.givi.it/sub_index/english/wing.html

Price for the three E36 bags is $250 US.    Located in So. California
Contact don draper at:        <donnydogood@xxxxxxxx>