Throttlemeister Question

Hi,

To all those who are using a throttlemeister. I installed the
throttlemeister a few months back and I really like it except for one very
annoying issue that I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing and if
so, whether anyone had a solution for it. On normal highway riding, when the
throttlemeister is wound off, it stays off. However, when I get into any
prolonged twisties, with lots of throttle twisting, the edge of my glove
provides enough friction and overlap onto the throttlemeister and causes it
to slowly creep on, leading to it locking the throttle on (more or less)
after 20 or 30 turns. What this means is that I have to remember to
wind/back it off on a regular basis when I should be concentrating on the
next corner coming up fast :-(

Has anyone else found this to be a problem?

I was thinking of trying to get a machinist to manufacture some type of
'indent' into the device, so that it requires an extra amount of
pressure/twist to get it out of the 'locked off' position. But this will
probably be an expensive solution costing more than the throttlemeister cost
in the first place. Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks
Grant