RE: for Rick Damiani - bag modification

Don,
	I am thinking this is a no brainer, I have not paid attention to the
beginning of this, admittedly, but RS and ST seat sections are identical.
 So, if I am not too far off, you should be able to buy a ST bag set and
spend some time playing.

Martin "Broke Dawg" Retherford
99 HD Sporty - worthless
99 ST - Triumph heaven
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here