for Steve - son on pillion

 >>>Course it's all fun and games until somes eye gets poked out<<<

   My wife spent most of her life screaming at me that "You're going
to get one of these kids killed with all this riding motorcycles,
horses, skiing, scuba diving, surfing and speedboat nonsense!!!".

   They're all in their forties now and in perfect health, she died
last September after a lifetime of risk avoidance; she was still too
young for Social Security and Medicare.

   The boys and I (one has a brand new RS) are going to spend nine
days this month chasing each other through the canyonlands and So.
Rockies in the four corners area. Hope she doesn't have to watch!

         - - - o%\o   (the motorcyclist formerly known as Dogood)