Adjusting Gear Shift

Guys,

Thanks for all your useful input. I made the adjustment to the gear shift
so that it is just low enough to shift down without raising my foot off the
peg, and it feels much, much better.

On another subject. I am planning a trip to the States in August (I live in
Australia). Some friends from Ireland are travelling to the East coast and
then riding across to Vegas. I will meet them in Vegas and plan to ride
with then to LA then up to San Francisco. Does anyone know of a bike hire
company that will provide a bike in Vegas that can be returned in San
Francisco or LA?

Cheers

Mike "Depudee Dawg" Hill
00 Sprint RS, Yellow "B3"