ST Handling/cornering

Hello all:
	I don't know what the fuss is about with the Bridgestone BT57's and the bike
standing up when braking in the middle of a turn. I was taught to set up the turn before
you get into it: You brake and/or get into the correct gear BEFORE entering the turn!
(Slow, Look, Lean, Roll on the power.) You slowly add power while in the turn.
Suggest reading Keith Code's "Twist of the Wrist" for some great handling stategies.
	BT57's are very good "all round" tyres which stick rather well in very hot, cold,
wet and dry conditions. I've ridden with worse.
	I know I'm going to get my butt kicked for asking "what are you doing/how are
you riding your bikes" for you to make these comments about a great sport touring bike
like the ST? The bike does it ALL very, very well.
Start kicking,
Howard Stephen Serlick
Philadelphia
'00 Sexier Blue ST