RE: FL Demo bikes and the 600

Bill,

Hmmm..... ST's and Legend's seem to go together.  My wife has a 1999 red
Legend, which she loves.  I've taken it out for a few rides, and I find the
ergos make for a very easy to handle bike; low seat and wide bars for plenty
of leverage.  And that sweet motor make it  a bit of a wolf in sheep's
clothing.  IMHO it's one of the most esthetically pleasing "retro" bike
designs out there, but its got the performance to blow away any "cruiser" it
comes across.

I find the seat a bit too low, but she likes being able to get both feet
firmly on the ground without a stretch. And she's done a couple of 200+ mile
trips on it without any complaints about the seat.

Buy it for her; you won't regret it :-)

By the way, can someone please explain to this acronym-overloaded nerd what
"SWMBO" means?

Cheers,

Mort Harries
Haworth, NJ