RE: Pictures of damage

> At 07:12 PM 5/8/00 -0400, Paul Steinbacher wrote:
> >Or! You might try making a Sprint SS like I did to take care of a broken
> >side panel.
>
> Huh ? Did I miss something ? When did that happen ? and do you
> have pics of
> the "new" look?
>
> - Eric
Guess I did not 'brag' about it. Parked in the yard about 2 weeks ago, while
I went to close the shed door and it just rolled on off of the side stand.
Lazy fall in the grass broke the center and belly sections on the left. I
had been wanting to make an SS but did not plan on making the broken parts
on my own. I'll have some pictures on the next roll of film. Strange....the
remnants were laying out for the garbage man this morning, somebody scarfed
them up. Guess I'll be watching for a Sprint TR in the neighborhood.
Paul & Dee