RE: knowing what to do versus doing it

>>So I guess my point is that the advice is good, but don't expect this
bit of knowledge to suddenly turn you into Miguel Duhamel. That takes hours
and
hours and hours of practice while paying close attention to what you're
doing.
Jim Huber<

Well, since you're spending hours and hours riding the bike, it works out
perfect!
I am always "practicing" when I ride in one way or another: panic brakes,
going into hot, sudden corner braking, etc. One day that practice that you
did in play will save your hide. It has saved mine several times now.

Brett