Re: Engine fault indicator

My second battery aged 8 weeks went flat for no apparent reason.  I trickle
charged it up, went on a ride, left it for 2 days then noticed the alarm
light wasn't flickering.  Battery flat as a pancake again.  Took it to
Charles Smart in Croydon.  Switched it off and took the key out, but the
engine didn't turn off.  No luck with the kill switch.  Luckily the mechanics
were there to see this and saw it was NOT me (being female).  Anyway, the
wiring was all mangled up underneath the front.  They fixed it up so I can go
safely to Normandy on the 19th, but the engine fault indicator has something
wrong as it didn't show a fault was present, so it's in for that later.

By the way, my comuter crashed, a virus ate all the hard drive and had to be
expensively repaired, but I've lost every bit of information I had.  Don't
know the virus or which one of 4 of us opened it up.  Ann Sprint ST, Kent,
Britain.