RE: for Martin - alternate exhausts

Eric,
	What happened to Grant Soosalu's under seat system pictures?

Don,
	Gave up on Wunoff.  I went looking for somebody closer to home.  Closest I
have gotten yet is the new Socal Triumph head mechanic.  He used to work
out of South Bay Triumph and they get their systems made from some one
local (Southern CA area).  The mech. said it was no problem to get a system
made up.
	The reason I am looking into coatings is that they can save some or most
of the heat from hitting any plastic on the bike.  I really want to see a
"homemade" system that doesn't cost a fortune.  I have the skills to build
my own setup but I want to learn from some one else's past mistakes.  If I
really get hard up I will rent the hydraulic tubing bender, use a buddies
TiG, and send it off to be coated.
	I have also found a way to mod the FI map.  I think it is called the tune
boy, and it is supposed to allow you to do many of the same functions as
the game boy+ some stuff it doesn't.
	FYI the ceramic coatings range from 50-150 bucks plus shipping to and fro.
 So if the heat bugs any of you get it done.  Some places are knocking
these things out on two day turn around.

Martin "Broke Dawg" Retherford
99 HD Sporty - worthless
99 ST - Triumph heaven
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here