Beautiful day

     I remember thinking what a beautiful morning as I strolled out of the
     house this morning and fired up the Reaper for the daily dice with the
     city traffic. A serene and uneventful 15 mile journey to the clients
     offices left me feeling upbeat about the day ahead (The Triumph,
     somehow, always does that for me). I turned off the motor to retrieve
     the electronic fob for the carpark, nonchalantly thumbed the starter
     and revelled in the powerful throb of ... the starter relay. Damn! I
     only switch it off 10 seconds ago!

     Fortunately the Triumph importers are located only a quarter mile from
     the clients offices so a brisk 10 minute push (My new fitness regimen,
     next week I start eating meusli) in the morning sun resulted is the ST
     securely tucked up in the service department awaiting diagnosis. I
     suspect the dodgy battery syndrome but they'll check it for charging
     problems. They might even get around to checking the battery tomorrow!

     Looks like I'll be enjoying the sun Moto-Guzzi style for the next few
     days. Hopefully I'll have the ReaperRAT back before the trackday next
     Thursday otherwise, if I have to use the Guzzi, I'll be plagued by
     slow moving B6s for the entire session. :)

     Martin,
     Dublin, Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software