Re: ST Handling/cornering

The "secret" was written up a few months ago, I believe. There are
curved mirrors, about 1.5" high and may be 2-2.5"wide. Apply them to the
INSIDE of your mirror. Adjust the mirror so you can see behind you (your
lane). It takes a little getting used to, but you always get to see who
is behind youm and who is beside you. Excellent suggestion from whoever
it was that wrote it up. I immediately replaced my 2"circle with these
and love it. Although I found that one mirror per side was sufficient.
Having two per side really didn't provide any additional benefit. Hope
this helps.