Re: Silly questions

I was wondering what that piece that came with the panniers was.  I
originally thought it was an ankle scratcher, or a new demented type of
highway peg.  Now that I know it's true function I will have to
reinstall it and start smoking cigars.

I am hearing the same metallic ringing on my bike.  I too am the
paranoid type and was wondering about it.  Good thing about the
warranty, wondering rarely turns into worrying.  Anyone have ideas on
this one to satisfy my curiosity?

Thanks,
Todd
'00 Blue ST