Plug: Ducati/BMW/Triumph of Marin

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the folks over at
this shop here in Northern California. The Dark Side
was suddenly visited by the fuel sender goblin and was
stinking up my garage pretty bad with gas vapor.

I called the friendly, but overly busy guys, at Munroe
Motors in San Francisco (closest to my house) to see
the time frame for when they could help me out. The
answer? Four weeks before they could even look at it!!

In desperation (as I was planning on hitting the AMA
Superbike races at Sears Point last weekend) I called
Triumph of Marin. "Bring it over, we'll look at it"
was their response. Brought it over the next day after
work and they were able to have a tech replace the
sender while I waited (even though they were very busy
as well). Now that's service (though I wouldn't have
minded using one of their loaner Daytona's for the
weekend ;) ).

My next accesory purchases will be from them! (And
they have a case of beer coming, too) Give 'em some
biz!

Brian W.
'99 Sprint ST (The Dark Side)