Damage estimate

That was one expensive banana peel I slipped on.

$330ish for the side panel, $225 for the front fairing piece, $80 for
the shift lever assembly, plus a few random things like foam.  I opted
to let them do the work, since the bike was down there for a new fuel
sender anyway (drip drip drip), and it wasn't really worth my time to
have to drive down and carry everything back, and then rip the bike
apart on the sidewalk in front of my house.

The estimate I signed was for $950, but I expect it to be $50-100 less
than that.

- -Patti

P.S.  When I pulled in, there was a new blue Sprint that had almost
exactly the same damage as mine, but on the right side.  I don't
suppose the owner is on the list?