for Martin - alternate exhausts

 Dear Martin;

    >>> The reason I am looking into coatings is that they can save
some or most of the heat from hitting any plastic on the bike. FYI
the ceramic coatings range from 50-150 bucks plus shipping to and
fro.<<<

       That's just a couple days alimony! Sounds good to me.
    >>> I have the skills to build my own setup <<<

       Now I'm really impressed!

       Are you thinking of doing an underseat three-pipe? I can't
forget how great that looked and I'll sell my wife's car in a
heartbeat to pay for one.

       Any chance you might be at the hotdog stand (Socal Triumph) on
Saturday morning? I'll be there with my old Nightshade Sprint with
the GIVI bags, the tall windscreen and the Calvin & Hobbes cartoon on
my helmet.

                                    Your faithful servant;

         - - - o%\o   (the motorcyclist formerly known as Dogood)