Dyno results

Jeez!  Somebody get me a ZX-12!!!  I had my 'ST' in at the shop, yesterday for a tune and dyno run.  Well, they downloaded the latest tune and did some fine tuning on the idle circuit CO with the assistance of an exhaust gas analyzer.  Last year I had a run done on a mobile dyno and came up with 77.7 hp at the wheel.  I though that was pretty pathetic and didn't really believe the readings.  I was expecting something in the 90-95 hp range.  By the way, I have the factory carbon fibre pipe on, a K & N filter and nothing else.  So, this time around, the bike dynoed out at ____ get ready____ are you sitting down ____ I don't want anyone to faint ____ okay...84.8 tire smoking horsepower!!!    I don't know what the rear wheel power was prior to the pipe, filter and tune although I would guess it wasn't much lower, say 80 hp.  Oh, well...I just wanted to share my results with you all.

Have a good weekend.

Garry Bird
bird@xxxxxxx