[no subject]

> Rick ,will your bike turn over?

It was running at idle when I disengaged the clutch and was coasting,
but I only let that continue for a few moments, what with the godawful
ticking noise it was making. After I got it stopped it only cranked
about one or two revolutions before jamming itself tight.

> Have your dealer check the tensioner if they cant find any
> other problem.

I'll do that. Pro-Italia seems to think it threw a rod, but at the
speed I was going (5500 RPM in 6th) a thrown rod would have poked a
hole in the crankcase and/or locked the engine up solid enough to skid
the rear wheel. The (likely) resulting high-side would have been a bit
painful...