Re: Silly questions

Brad Applegate <wamphyri@xxxxxxxxxxx> (no Dawg name) wrote:

> I wasn't able to fit my Arai into the box without squeezing the lid shut.
> I thought I tried all combinations, helmet on the side - visor forward -
> visor to the rear - upside-down... What am I doing wrong here?  I have the
> standard Triumph 2 bag panniers fitted by the dealer.

My HJC will fit in the top box in any old which way, including standing up.
It'll fit easily in the right side pannier facing forward even with the
ChatterBox on the side making it thicker (ChatterBox side to the inside).
Without the ChatterBox it will fit in the left pannier, but it goes best at
the back, visor facing up at about a 45-degree angle.

The right pannier has more depth.  Try your helmet there.  It can be made to
work.

P.S.  Two helmets will fit in the top box for a total of four at once!  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"