whoopsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anyone else had the bike go down on them while stationary because of
"adverse camber" ??
Happened to me today - at Box Hill, of all places.
Bike stopped sharply in front of me, forcing me to brake. Half a second
later, I put my right foot down to rest and steady the bike, only to find
there was no ground underneath it. By the time it touched tarmac, the bike
was halfway down (or so it seemed) and I couldn't hold it.
I could understand if I were small, but at 6' and 200 lbs, I've never had a
problem holding it before. Fortunately, the only damage I or it sustained
was a righthand mirror that snapped off, so I rode home OK, cautiously
craning my neck round for warp-speed bikers overtaking me, every time I
wanted to overtake the car in front.
BTW, the mc police were out in force down there today about 4-5 o'clock,
even following people into the carpark and cautioning them. Think the sun
brings them out of their bat caves.

Tim