What a great time

Hey, Hey
Just a post to all the great friends I met at the Texas Hill Country Rallye;

What a great ride, I made it home in about 8 hours which included a 30 minute snooze on a picnic bench.  You folks just don't know when to quit when it comes to partying.

Those that didn't make the Rallye;
You really didn't miss anything.  You know the way Texans like to brag.  That hill country ride was full of gravely corners, pot holes, speed traps around every corner, pedestrians and RV's everywhere.  I'd really recommend staying away so that just a select few Texans can enjoy what little there is left to ride there:)

I really had a great time, and enjoyed meeting all of you.  I look forward to doing this again very soon.

Greg (soon to be) "Diggity Dawg" Watson