RE: Helmet question

Shoei RF800, absolute best helmet money can buy bar none. That ought to stir
up something. Seriously though, I do find it to be substantially quieter
than my Arai and Dee confirms that opinion. We still feel ear plugs are a
must. Try one on and see what you think. Only problem is they don't have
anything with cool graphics. Did you catch that Jack?
Paul & Dee