serious problems

Hello st'rs,

here some more news about my sump problems, i just came back from my dealer.
The bike is going to be send to the importer in Holland, Greenib.
The dealer could not tell me any further delails, it seems that the leak is caused by a weak place in the engine block and that probably the engine will be replaced. The dealer couldn't offer me a spare bike, so i guess i'll be without the bike for a few weeks... .

I'm also planning to write a letter to Triumph because i find this situation unacceptable... first the ignition problem, fuel gauge, rear hugger and know this... .

I keep you posted,

Xavier /Belgium.

- --== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
Before you buy.