Re: RS handlebar vibration

At 06:05 AM 5/16/2000 -0400, Gregory D. Girard wrote:
>I've not noticed any peg vibration. It is just my right hand. I have
>diagnosed this as the result of having to grip real tight on the throttle,
>thus accetuating the effect. The larger heated grips very will could
>ameliorate the problem. Moreover, I would reckon that a throttlemeister
>might help reduce the need to grab so tight all the time. I will say I'm a
>bit afraid of throttle locks though.

First thing I did with the ST was put on fatter grips.  I have large hands
and had to nearly tie my fingers in knots to get them to close all the way
around those stupid skinny grips.  My hands were numb in minutes.  Replaced
the grips with fatter ones.  End of problem.

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx